Friday, October 9, 2009

Cake Decorating

So I signed up for a cake decorating class with my neighbor. I did not have high hopes that I was going to be a natural at this due to my pathetic earlier attempts. I did not even take pictures of my first cake. Picture a Smiley Cyclops with Medusa hair & you've got it. This blue cake was my 2nd attempt. However, I ran out of frosting & so didn't get to finish it. It was supposed to be a baby shower cake with baby booties & white rosettes. Oh well. What I got done wasn't too bad. My puppy cake has been the highlight so far. It actually LOOKS LIKE A DOG. Wow. Amazing. I didn't know I had it in me. The girls liked it so much that they didn't want to eat it. They just wanted to pet it. Yeah. We ate it anyway. Thank you to my neighbors for always taking half of the cake so we don't eat too much of it. What would I do without you guys????







2 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny about the girls wanting to pet the cake! Nice job with you decorating skills, the dog is awesome!

Helena said...

Yup, I was laughing about that line too!