Monday, November 9, 2009

Hogle Zoo Field Trip

I got to go on a field trip to the zoo with Mackenzie's 1st grade class. We had a group of 5 kids. We saw the baby elephant Zuri for the first time and a new baby monkey. It was really fun.
Our group

Posing with the turkeys.

Mackenzie and Ryder. Ryder was impressing all of the girls with his belching abilities!



Baby Elephant Zuri!

She looks tiny, but she weighed 250 lbs when she was born! That's one big baby!

One of the boys took this picture for me. He did a pretty good job!

Mackenzie, Ellery & Ryder
Mackenzie, Ellery, Ryder, A.J., & Jace

Trying to see the baby cubs but they were hiding under a tree.

1 comment:

Amber said...

As soon as I saw the baby elephant I had to smile! It is soo small! It looks like all the kid had fun, I always loved going to the zoo!