Friday, October 9, 2009

Fancy Girls

Here are random pics of the girls from recently. These top 2 are of Mackenzie on picture day. I said "Let's wear purple". She wore red. I said straight hair. She said curly. Guess who won? But she does look super adorable so whatever.


This is a Mackenzie original. You might as well keep your opinions to yourself, because she wears what she likes. End of story. I thought she looked pretty cute though!


Kennedy ready for church.

Katie ready for church. Apparently the style is you can't match colors. EVER. That's what I am noticing this year. I say wear whatever floats your boat. As long as your boat is sufficiently covered with fabric, wear whatcha want.

School fashions. Just not as much fun getting ready in the morning. Oh well.

Another Mackenzie outfit. I never would have put polka dots & stripes, but it looks really cute. But heck, I'm just the mom. What do I know?

1 comment:

Chantel said...

I think it's so cute how they pose for the pictures! They're so grown up! It's crazy...