Monday, February 9, 2009

Miscellaneous Jan pics

Katie in some of her styling clothes. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

The girls decided they wanted rollers in their hair so we pulled it out of deep storage & tried it out. It was awesome, except they got rained on on the way into church, so it was a lot of effort, for a quick fizzle. Oh well!





Mackenzie is our workhorse. She loves to clean & help out (I know, where did she get the cleaning bug from, obviously NOT from her mother! She really wanted to help vacuum the floor even though it weighs as much as she does!

This is Kennedy's new book shelf. We have been keeping the furniture outlet place in business!

Mackenzie's name thing-I will have to try to attempt to repaint it when I get her quilt done (if I get her quilt done) Unless Kalynn wants to do it for me!!!!! (HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT)
Mackenzie's wooden shoes & her wall decorations. Again, the pink & green are going to look awesome once I finish her quilt. (Sigh)

Mackenzie has Precious Moments figurines that she totally loves, so we decided to put them on a shelf where she can see them. Right over her desk. She usually wakes up early in the morning & writes in her "journal" at her desk. It's so cute!

Katie fixed Mackenzie's hair today. I call it the Emma Smith style. Cute eh?



One of those "Take my picture Mom!"

Another one of those, "Take my picture Mom" pics.

Kennedy is so stylish now. We got her hair cut and she had to get the "swing bangs" that are in right now. All I care about is that now I can actually get a brush through her hair!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mackenzie does great with the vaccuum but she does a horrible job on those counters. Hehehehe