Monday, February 9, 2009

3 is a beautiful number.....

So we watched Hyrum & Hannah for Mike & Mindy overnight last week. I say "we" meaning Drew didn't haul his butt home until after I already had put Hyrum down for bed at about 8:30. It went GREAT for the first 3 hours. They Hyrum got tired. Did I mention Hyrum hasn't been weaned yet? Yeah, he so wasn't gonna eat anything I offered him. It was a long night. Which just reminded me that I am actually too old & fond of my sleep to go thru the baby routine again! I think he slept a total of about 3 hours that night. I finally gave up & put him in bed with me & Drew where he would roll his head over & look at me & cry, go back to sleep, pat me on the face, look at me & cry. He spent some time in the portacrib where he did the same thing. I doubt I am his favorite aunt now, darn it! However, Hannah & Mackenzie had an awesome time trying on ALL of the dress ups & playing with ALL of the toys!
Good thing he is so cute!!!!!

No comments: