Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cornbelly's

I got to go on a field trip with Mackenzie's class to Cornbelly's. They have a pumkin patch, hayride, a corn maze shaped like David Archuleta's head (no lie, how weird eh?) kids games & tons of fun stuff. This is the first field trip I have been on where they said, "These are your 5 kids. Meet back here in the front in 2 hours" We just did our own thing. We did not get to do the corn maze of David Archuleta's head for those of you who were wondering! Mackenzie and her pumpkin from the patch.

Mackenzie with a blotchy face from crying because she wanted to sit in the back for the cow train ride. Fortunately for my spoiled little girl, her friend Lauren gave in and let her sit in the back.
The cow train.
This is the educational singing chicken show that I was so looking forward to. However, this is all I got of it (a picture) because the kids had less than no interest in watching an educational singing chicken show. Go figure.
A giant rocking chair I had the girls pose on.


This was Mackenzie's first bus ride & she was way excited!

This is called the Jumping pillow. I don't know what is in this thing, but all of the kids totally loved it. I think this may have been their favorite activity.
Mackenzie & her best friend from school Lauren



No comments: