Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Four Wheeling Adventure

We finally got to go on our postponed 4 wheeling adventure with our friends the Westovers. We took them out to the middle of nowhere (actually I think it's just a bit past the middle of nowhere) and had an awesome time for hours! I made Drew put one of the big red Rangers on our wish list.... Mackenzie & Drew


Kennedy

Katie driving the Ranger. I actually drove it too. I thought it would be a little scary, but it's like driving a car. Very fun as you can see from their faces!
This helicopter scared us half to death when it buzzed by just a few feet over our heads. I am not sure WHY it had to fly so close???? Was it testing our reflexes?

Katie & Mikayla



The view of the scenery. See, middle of nowhere, just like I said.



Katie + 'tude.Mackenzie + helmet

No comments: