Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance Recital Pictures

I give up on trying to upload the videos I took of their dances. It was taking almost 7 hours to upload one video & that's ridiculous! So these are the pictures I got. They're the best I could do. Hannah came to watch their recital.
Mackenzie is 3rd from the left. This is a terrible picture, but the best that I got.

Kennedy's Sit Down You're Rockin the Boat costume & Katie's Greased Lightning (Pink Ladies) jacket. Mackenzie peeled her costume off before I could get a picture afterward!

Playing cards with Grandma while waiting.

Katie's costume for Strongest Suit from Aida.

Kennedy's I don't want to grow up costume from Peter Pan.
Mackenzie's Thoroughly Modern Millie costume.




This was just one of those weird things that you see out here. Go to the grocery store & see horses in the parking lot!

No comments: