Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seeing Rent

Drew got tickets for us to see Rent. It was a beautiful day so we walked around downtown for awhile after. Two years ago we went to Chicago to see them dye the river green & see Wicked for my birthday & 4 years ago we went to the Grand Travers Resort & Spa for the weekend. I think he has now made a precedent & so I can almost look forward to my birthday in 2 years! Rent was good, but Wicked was awesome!!!

Our dinner at Anthony's Fish Grotto. The fish was fresh & delish!

We ate right here on the water. We watched this cruise ship launch while we were eating. Sadly, this is as close as I will get to a cruise with Mr Motionsickness Drew, but he does good with the other vacations.
Hard to see but there are 3 cruise ships lined up here ready to go.

No comments: