Thursday, September 18, 2008

A House on the Horizon

Good news!!! I found a house today and tried to get Drew on the phone to discuss it with him. However, he didn't answer so I made an offer anyway! I think he was a little surprised when he called me back! It's an awesome house in an awesome area with a park within walking distance. I am so glad to have found a house I like. I have been having nightmares about living in a covered wagon behind the order boxes at McDonalds. Very disturbing. Hopefully we'll hear back soon! Wish us luck. (Oh, and Drew liked the look of it when he got to look it up on the internet!!!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you found another house. What is the internet site? Boy do we miss you guys. Today we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and I thought "Let's call Christy and McKenzie and see if they want to come." Then I got teary eyed. I miss just calling and going and doing something fun. You NEEEEEED to move back. Oh, well it's for the best. Hopefully we can come out next summer.

Emily and the Gang

Christy said...

I would so much rather go to Chuck E Cheese with you guys that what I have been doing!!!! I think you should move here! You can live in the dumpster next door!