Friday, August 1, 2008

Saginaw Zoo

I am tired of packing so I am taking a break to update the blog. These are the pictures from our visit to the Saginaw Zoo with Grandma Knivila, Uncle Brad, Hannah & Trish & Mackenzie. We had so much fun! This is at the Kangaroo Crossing. I got a cute vidoe of the kangaroo hopping. But I am not going to put it on the blog. Sorry.

Katie liked the horses the best. They were huge!
Taking a break from the heat for awhile. In the butterfly house. I love my camera!
Mackenzie up close with a butterfly.
Hannah got a flower painted on her cheek.
Mackenzie got an elephant on her cheek.
Kennedy got a rash on her cheek the last time we did this so she got a parrot painted on her hand instead.
Mackenzie feeds the llama.
Grandma with the girls. So cute.

Katie in her cool sunglasses.


Hannah plays peek-a-boo with the llama.
Kennedy in front of the alligator tank.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are awsome butterfly pictures. I want a new camera!