Sunday, May 30, 2010

Home Improvement?

Being such a home improvement kinda girl (stop laughing people!) Katie and I decided to finally tackle this fireplace project that I have put off since we moved in. I really thought this would look cool in a venetian plaster/ terracotta color. Yeah. If we had read and followed the directions it may have looked like venetian plaster. We have more of that "caveman early fingerpainting" look going on. Plus when it dried it was too light. So we are going to STAIN it. Yep. It's just gonna get purtier...... Really Drew. Why do you doubt me?????



And these pictures of Mackenzie, just because she's cute :)






1 comment:

Chantel said...

She is adorable! And, I'm sure it will look lovely. I'm excited to see pics of it all finished :-)

and don't worry about it looking caveman-esk right now, I'm sure it would look worse if I'd done it :-)