Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Program at Temple Square

We got free tickets to the Christmas Program this year, so Mackenzie got a date with Grandma and Grandpa Smedley to go see the Frog Princess while the rest of us went to the Christmas program. I thought we would look at the lights too, but it was WAAAY too cold, so I just got this one picture. It was totally awesome. Natalie Cole and David McCullough were the guest singer/speakers this year. Plus thePresident Monson and Pres Uchdorff came!!







One of those super fuzzy people in front of the tv is the prophet!



This is for you people who don't live in Utah that have never seen how many people they can pack into the conference center!

2 comments:

Helena said...

Whoa, that is a great picture (the last one). I can never get a good one of the inside of the conference center. I might just have to steal your picture in the future, and pretend I took it.

Christy said...

Feel free to use the pic as needed!I was surprised it turned out so well too, I have tried before and not been successful.