Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lagoon-a Matata

Our last hurrah of the summer before school started was a trip to Lagoon. Katie brought Mikayla with her, Mindy came with her kids & Grandma & Grandpa Smedley came. We had an excellent time. Katie & Mikayla went off and did their own thing, so I only have 2 pictures with them in it. Katie & Mikayla
Having lunch before we head off to have some fun!

Kennedy & I waiting for a ride.

Mindy & Hyrum on the octopus ride.

Mackenzie & Kennedy; Hannah & Grandpa on the octopus ride.

Mackenzie & Grandpa in the flying planes.





Hyrum hanging out with Uncle Drew.







Hyrum & I took a walk while everyone else went on the log plume ride. We had fun hanging out just the 2 of us.

The dinosaur drop. Mackenzie loves it. I think it would seriously make me sick to my stomach!

Kennedy & Hyrum.





Mackenzie & Hannah staying warm, they got a little chilly right before we left.

There was an awesome show we watched right before we left for home. They did awesome singing & dancing. Katie & Mikayla watched it twice, they loved it so much.



No comments: