Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mackenzie's Birthday Part 4

Mackenzie started planning her 4 birthday parties a few months ago. I asked why 4 birthday parties & she said she always has 4 parties. I thought about it & decided she is probably right! Crazy! One of her birthday parties was going to be at Chuck-E-Cheese's and one was going to be a pool party at Uncle Brad's. I informed Uncle Brad of the plans & as soon as the weather cooperated we had her & Hannah's birthday pool party!






So Hannah got a cell phone that she is allowed to text on for her 8th birthday. Guess who is jealous at my house? Sorry girls but NO WAY! Not gonna happen. Nuh-uh. Nope. You are out of luck on that one.



Mackenzie got another piece of her birthday train from Great Grandma Behrend.

Again with the cash. She has more money than I do now!



We also went to the Claire Festival & enjoyed their fun activities.








No comments: