Friday, May 1, 2009

Primping for Recital Pics

These are some pics of getting ready for studio pics to be taken for their dance recitals. They looked great! Mackenzie peeled her costume off to fast for me to get a picture though. Kennedy's costume for "Sit Down You're Rockin' the Boat"
Katie's costume for Greased Lightning.


Mackenzie with her curls before I put it up in a pony tail. She also got to put some makeup on.




This is the after pictures. I braided her hair wet the night before. It took 4EVER!!!! But it looked crimped, which was the point.


This is before. She refused to go to school looking like a dragon (her words)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know about you but I LOVE dragons. The girls look awesome. I hope that they had fun taking pictures. Katie looks really happy. Oh to have a teenager.