Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wood Floors!!!!!

So I try to get some pictures of the help & look at the cooperation I get! Sheesh. All I can say to these guys is "You can run, but you can't hide from my camera!!!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!" Drew is getting the wood floor installed today. He sacrificed a smashed finger to the cause so far. Ouch! It is looking great. We have to get most of it done tonight because they are coming to install the carpet in the bedrooms tomorrow & then we load the truck in the P.M. & unload it at the house Saturday morning. So far it has been extremely exhausting, but it is looking great!
Hardee Har Har John. Betcha never thought I would blog this picture anyway!!!

Drew's Dad was not so cooperative with the photos either!

This was the tricky part of the wood, cutting for around the fireplace. I LOVE the color, plus we got it for an awesome deal!

Drew, working hard.

Trying to get the color of the wood to show. It goes perfectly with the cabinets in the kitchen & the paint on the walls.

And another HaHaHa John, I found the picture from the tile cutting. Thanks for all the help!

Drew and the nail gun. It's majorly loud. I hope he doesn't hurt his ears with it!

No comments: