Sunday, July 13, 2008

Moving News

For those that have not heard through the grapevine, our family will be moving to Utah August 6th. Some of us are going with more enthusiasm than others, but once we are there I am sure we will all settle in just fine. Drew has been getting tired of all the traveling at his job and he wants to be able to spend some more time at home with the family. This is all really positive, as long as he isn't home TOO much!!!!! He will be going into business with his dad who owns an assisted living facility. They are building a 2nd building and he will be managing them. It's a good opportunity for him & as I said before, I am sure the girls and I will get settled in & like it too. School starts August 16th so we will only have a couple of weeks and the girls will be getting to know new people. We did accept an offer on our house, so we were able to make an offer on a short sale in Utah. We like the area & the new house, so wish us luck.

3 comments:

Annie said...

where are you moving to? I am currently the Buisness manager and marketing director for a assisted living. what building is he going to be in? I hope you are close to us! :)

ANNIE kAISER

Jane Blackmun said...

Oh, I did not know that. I haven't checked your blog in a while. How fun!!! Are you going to live close to Am. Fork/Highland where Drew's family is from? It'll be easier to get together. Maybe Kristin and I can coordinate when we come up and we can all get together. Fun Fun!! Good luck with the move.

Cassey said...

I'm sure you will be very missed by everyone in MI. But, if you every want to take a quick drive down to Vegas, you have a place to stay! It would be a fun trip for your girls, lots of shopping and of course eating!