Sunday, May 18, 2008

Girls First Ever Dance Recital!

After years of sports stuff, which I enjoy watching, the girls did something near and dear to my heart. We took dance classes and they were in their first dance recital on the big stage this year. It brought back memories of when I was in a gazillion dance recitals. Those of you who are snickering picturing me in a tutu just knock it off!!! It was great fun and Mackenzie has been wearing her costume nonstop since the end of the recital! Mackenzie is the first one on the left. They danced to Paula Abdul's Forever Your Girl. That girl can do an awesome shuffle step! They were so adorable!!!
Kennedy & Kaitlyn signed up for hip hop this year with their friends Eimi & Emily. After a couple of months they added a boy to the class & they danced to "They Way I Are" by Timbaland. It was so sassy & fun. They did a great job & Carson got to be surrounded by the girls. Mackenzie and her friend Elissa. They signed up for dance class together. Aren't they super cute?

I swear their lipstick just looks black, I did NOT put black lipstick on them. They sure do the Attitude well don't they? Posing onstage in their recital t-shirts with their flowers. Congrats girls & good job!

No comments: